Youpal Group builds, owns and invests in the foundation of a variety of companies. The industries in which we operate include med-tech, ed-tech and a plethora of other services and solutions.Задачи
Ожидания от кандидата
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets;
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand;
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets;
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages;
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user;
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior;
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services;
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms;
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite;
- A team player but can work independently too;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Fluent in English.
- A relaxed and reliable team.