Smartcat is the operating system for the global translation industry. Our mission is to speed up the pace at which that happens, building the best platform for connected translation.Задачи
Ожидания от кандидата
- Complete the Smartcat FinTech component strategy and roadmap, and own it going forward while increasing LTV and making the product more likely to be used indefinitely;
- Own the development of the FinTech component: unified user’s finance account (multi-currency balance, pay-in, pay-outs), transactional engine to maintain all financial transactions for all Smartcat’s products, diversified ways to process payments (bank cards, wire transfers, PayPal, crypto), internal products management system (packages, prices, subscription tiers);
- Achieve 30% QoQ GMV growth in Q4 2022 and maintain it throughout the following two years;
- Build and champion the process of revenue expansion based on customer data and proactive recommendation of next-level FinTech products.
- Outstanding achievement as a product manager in FinTech, B2B, SaaS, or marketplace platforms with a focus on product-led growth;
- At least five years of experience working as a product manager or a product owner;
- Ability to deeply understand the Smartcat product strategy and the platform’s functionality;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Growth-oriented mindset;
- Exceptional commitment to evidence- and data-informed decision-making;
- Integrity, full commitment, and a strong sense of ownership;
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment, requiring extreme focus, a sense of urgency, and persistence to break through;
- Openness to feedback and alternative opinions and ideas;
- Comfortable working with remote teams across time zones;
- Easy-going personality, high tolerance to cultural differences.
- The ongoing rise of the content economy is causing a massive shift in the language industry. Smartcat’s disruptive business model taps into this $50b industry. The next decade will be the era of market networks and reinventing the $10 trillion service economy, and we’re pioneering this global transformation in all things language-related;
- We are a global team of 100+ enthusiastic people, with hubs in Boston, Amsterdam, Limassol, Moscow, and Hong Kong — and our users and partners are scattered all around the globe. We grow aggressively while preserving our culture of empathy. As diverse as we are, we love working and having fun together, and we’re sure you’ll love working with us too;
- Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners (you might recognize names like HubSpot, Zendesk, Uber, Stripe, RigUp and Quora in their portfolios). This helps us innovate at a fast pace and learn from top professionals in other industries.