Readymag is a browser-based design tool that helps create all kinds of web publications: landing pages, portfolios, magazines, websites, multimedia longreads and pitch decks.
We are a fully distributed team with a strong international user community and client-oriented service. We value a culture of questions and curiosity with a "measure what can be measured" approach.
We are looking for a product manager to join our Growth team. In this role you’ll work to increase target metrics and improve the user journey after sign-up in collaboration with engineers and marketing managers. You will discover user and business needs and find solutions to connect both.Задачи
Ожидания от кандидата
- Be responsible for Growth KPIs;
- Conduct user and data research to find new growth points;
- Shape the product roadmap, prioritize features and track its execution.
- 2+ years of experience in product management;
- Deep understanding of how to conduct user interviews, market research, UX tests, and product experiments;
- Critical thinking and the ability to make reasoned, well-thought-out arguments;
- Basic knowledge of web development to keep you on the same page with engineers;
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluent Russian and advanced English.
- You will work under the guidance of Readymag's Head of Product;
- 28 days of paid annual leave;
- Access to skill development courses;
- English group lessons.