We are Pixellu, a software company on a mission to simplify professional photographers’ lives.
We’re a fully remote team, spread across 10 countries, and 4 continents. We're in hunt of a world-class Product Manager to upscale one of our products – Pixellu Galleries. You’ll be working directly with the Head of Product & CEO to develop a product vision and execute on that vision with the help of Product Designers and Engineering teams.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional and durable, generally comprised of a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.Ожидания от кандидата
- Deep empathy toward customers and focus on solving their problems;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Not just raw IQ, but rather someone who is intellectually curious, a quick learner, and unafraid to tackle challenging problems;
- Ability to discover unknown unknowns via thorough data research;
- Ability to lead teams, emotionally intelligent and able to motivate people of different backgrounds and personalities;
- Ability to think outside the box to solve business problems;
- Relentless in solving customer problems;
- A good human, who puts the team first, takes responsibility, shows empathy, admits mistakes, and in general, is a - pleasure to work with;
- Results-oriented, driven, ambitious, self-disciplined, self-motivated;
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery;
- 5+ years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher;
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing;
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative;
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship;
- English level — C1.
- Work from anywhere with a good internet — our team is 100% remote and distributed;
- Aside from "required online hours" of 7-11am Pacific Time, work hours are fully flexible;
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on seniority and role;
- Paid parental leave;
- 20 annual days off, with the ability to make up missed days on weekends.