Idelsoft looking for Lead UX Designer for a full-time role. Our customer is an American startup that build AI-based community analytics platform. You'll be a critical part of a small team (currently 10 people).Задачи
Ожидания от кандидата
- Help define near-term product improvements;
- Help conduct customer discovery to define longer-term roadmap and vision.
- Has experience building products from scratch and working in collaborative teams;
- Is excited to build products for developers at a critical level of the tech stack;
- Can cut through the noise to quickly understand root "jobs to be done";
- Can think big picture as well as get into the details;
- Gets to the 80/20 answer quickly;
- Excited to build a company and team from the ground floor up;
- More than 7 years of UX or product design experience, having owned the end-to-end design execution and evolution of several products and/or product features;
- History of contributing to a strong design culture, placing the customer at the center of your work, and contributing to the elevation of others' work;
- Ability to "connect the dots" through the work being done in other product areas to solve synonymous problems;
- Experience in solving service design challenges and/or complex task-based workflows;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- This is a fully remote position that requires you to be in the European timezone.
- Experience working on developer tools, developer productivity or infrastructure products.