At the core of the Digital Twin creation are generative neural networks, developed by a team of the best engineers led by Alex Notchenko, PhD in ML & AI, co-founder of the world's largest community Open Data Science. Our long-term technical vision is to automate the video content production workflow using neural networks: from generating scripts to managing objects inside the scene.
We have just closed a $6M+ investment round and are ready to hire a strong CPO to lead our unique product growth. Right now we are 15 people and we plan to grow up to 75 within a year. In two years we are setting an ambitious goal to become a new unicorn.Задачи
Ожидания от кандидата
- Co-create the Product strategy and lead the shift from a service business model to a product one;
- Guide the team in developing state-of-the-art technologies;
- Create a platform roadmap and effectively optimize the efforts of the production department.
- Strong expertise in building ML-first products;
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ people, launching products from scratch to scale (ideally in the global market);
- Experience in building complex platform solutions, where there are multiple audiences, a system of relationships between them, complex security and a lot of content;
- Experience in the content-first product. Ideally in B2B and in the advertising or entertainment market.
- Past ML experience as an engineer or manager of engineering teams in the field of computer vision or generative networks.
- Stock options;
- Ability to grow to co-founder.