Bumerang is a SaaS solution that provides the easiest way for restaurants to manage their online sales on one platform, improve their efficiency and slash operational costs on menu and stock optimisation, order delays, and mistakes.
Bumerang is a food technology company on a mission to empower restaurants to get back their power and thrill of creating great food for people. It is an opportunity to join a startup in a fast growing space and strengthen our international team.Задачи
Ожидания от кандидата
- Immerse yourself in the product, and examine the current system and structure;
- Analyze logical and visual solutions in the application and web service;
- Participate in qualitative and quantitative research and interviews, analyze results, identify problems and propose solutions;
- Work on the UX/UI of the application and web service, optimize, refine and improve existing interfaces, and develop new ones;
- Maintain, develop and complement the design system in Figma;
- Work in liaison with other designers and developers;
- Keep track of competitive solutions and trends in the food-tech market;
- Maintain your own backlog of ideas and tasks for the app and web service.
- Experience in creating mobile application interfaces and web services from 3 years;
- Knowledge and use of Apple Human Interface and Google Material Design principles;
- Proficiency in Figma (working with meshes, layers, components, using plugins, etc.);
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research;
- Ability to analyze and propose possible solutions within business tasks based on the research results;
- These qualities of UX/UI designer are about you: speed of work, ability to prioritize tasks, ability to identify problems and find solutions, willingness to interact with other designers and development team, attention to detail and system thinking;
- You are characterized by: a high level of energy, openness to dialogue, proactive and engaged, organized and completing your tasks on time, adequate perception of constructive criticism, ability and like to work in a team;
- English B2+.
- Flexible schedule and remote working hours;
- Part-time or full-time opportunities;
- High level of independence and interesting tasks;
- Be a part of a dynamic international team;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas and influence product development;
- Work in a fast-growing company with opportunities for career growth;
- Work in a technological startup that makes clients' lives easier and more pleasant;
- Development opportunities within the company.