24TTL is a tech company that specializes in developing IT solutions for the online merchandising of brands and manufacturers who sell their products in online retail.
Among our clients you can find consumer brands that you might use everyday, such as P&G, Samsung, Microsoft, Nestlé, Lego and other 100+ well-known names. Regions served: MENA, LATAM, APAC and CIS markets. The content displayed and managed by our solutions has a reach of 30 million people per month, with a 10% growth every month. Right now our team is looking for people who want to make online shopping convenient and simple for users, and high profit for manufacturers.
24STREAM is our flagship solution — an automated rich content syndication system that boosts sales with spectacular rich content. It assembles and distributes enhanced content on retail platforms, right into the brands’ product detail pages.Задачи
Ожидания от кандидата
- Hypothesis testing and customer development;
- Tracking the product’s business metrics;
- Formation of a RoadMap and CustDev-based product development features;
- Shaping processes and interactions within the team;
- Prioritizing projects' task backlog;
- Constant communication with CSM managers (CSMs are involved in client support and development), collection of tasks, setting and distribution of tasks within the team of content managers, designers, developers, monitoring task statuses and quick problem-solving;
- Reception of implemented tasks. Monitoring and accountability for the timing and quality of implementation;
- Finding and selecting new features to improve the product and the projects involved.
- Experience with big data in e-commerce;
- Experience managing IT projects;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with cross-functional teams;
- Work effectively in a distributed team;
- Have a technical background;
- Have worked with Agile and/or Scrum. Able to apply the framework to create a streamlined process for task completion;
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks;
- Able to multitask;
- Fluent Russian speaker;
- Fluent English speaker (advanced or higher).
- Remote work on a trial period, after – relocation to Dubai (UAE);
- Management of e-commerce projects for Fortune top 500 companies;
- Working within a friendly team in JLT Dubai;
- Foreign contract with salary in USD;
- Working hours - 9:00am to 6:00pm;
- A great environment to reach new personal and professional goals.